Thursday, March 23, 2017

Decorated Paper



I have been in a creative slump for quite some time it seems
and although I have no idea where this project is going,
I decided to decorate some paper today. 

So I used some tissue paper, parchment paper and thin pieces of brown paper
painted them white or black and stamped on them. 

The plan is to use them to collage with - but time will tell.....
hopefully tomorrow dawns with some creative inspiration
 or perhaps I will just meander until the creativity arrives.  











4 comments:

  1. I think these papers are just gorgeous with your stamps. Meandering and playing are the best things to do til that slump is over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so 'you! Lovely! Can't wait to see what you do with them when your muse strikes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your papers! Thanks for sharing this idea too. It's excellent. I really love your art and always find it inspiring. I hope your papers get your juices moving. I do know that feeling!

    ReplyDelete