Sunday, May 8, 2016

Creative Play




There hasn't been too much creative playing happening 
in my neck of the woods lately. 

But I have added a few creations in my journal
'For the Love of Play'



This was the first addition of the year.... 


I was planning to fill all of the pages in this book 
by the end of 2016. 



At the rate I am going that won't happen.



But the real goal of this book
was creative play - create just for fun. 
No expectations. 



And that goal has happened 
on each of these pages.  

I hope you are fitting a bit of creative play into your days!

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing your creations! It's like a peek into your brain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an honor to view your creative mind. I hope that you take pride in knowing others are seeing true beauty in these as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an honor to view your creative mind. I hope that you take pride in knowing others are seeing true beauty in these as well.

    ReplyDelete