Sunday, April 3, 2011

Findings for Me

Lately there are so many things I am finding I want to work on or towards, and my brain is not able to keep all of it stored for me, and when my brain is overfilled I find I don't do anything well, and I feel unsettled and out of control.

So to help me with this I decided I wanted a notebook that I can toss around wherever I go, and write my ideas in it. I could have gone out and bought a notebook, (or perhaps use one of the many that I have already) BUT I decided to make this soft covered book in just the size I wanted.
I decided to build it with an elastic to wrap around it so it could hold things in place if needed.


The pages are already somewhat messy, and I have put tabs on a few sections .... because I think I will need sections.

It is ready for me to use, and I am excited to get some of the information out of my brain and down in my lovely new "findings" book!



5 comments:

  1. way nicer than a manfactured one. good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous book, you will love filling it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I like the tabs a lot. Thanks for the reminder, a good artist stays organized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about being overwhelmed and unsettled. Happens to me a lot!
    Great book for ideas. It will probably help with the focus. (probably why I have so much trouble consistently keeping a journal too) I really am bad about that too.
    xoxo KIm

    ReplyDelete