Monday, December 27, 2010

Gifts in the Mail!



The day before Christmas I recieved two lovely gifts in the mail. The first package was from Mystele, from a trade we did. She sent me a lovely ornament, a print of a wonderfully smiling girl, and a package of paper cut outs (they are all wonderful, but the binoculars are my favourite!)

I also received a beautiful quilted postcard from Chris. It was from the Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap that I blogged about before. I was fortunate to receive 2 postcards from Chris!

When I got these packages in the mail, it made me smile and think "its just like Christmas!" and then realized oh yah it is Christmas!

I hope it was Merry for everyone!

P.S. I was thrilled to receive from my husband a online course with Misty Mawn that starts in January (and a new hockey stick!)



1 comment: