Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Sold Out - Well Almost!

Here I am with my table all set up and ready for sales at the Cranberry Fair art sale I was at last weekend. I was extremely pleased at how busy I was, how much I sold, and with the many wonderful comments I received from people who looked at my creations.

I was also very happy to have my very creative niece with me to help me out. Unfortunately I couldn't sell her beautiful creations, as this was a juried sale.

I had a real variety of items for sale, ranging from books and cards ...



to jewelry and original art works. All sold very well. I should have taken a picture at the end of the day, as my table only had a very few things remaining on it.... but I was too tired to think of that.



3 comments:

  1. Congrats Kim! Makes it all worth it somehow - when others validate our work - doesn't it. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collection looks amazing displayed all together. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures make me happy...except for the one of me with that horrible sneer on my face. Love all of your beautiful creations all together! I had a fun day, thanks for letting me tag along!

    ReplyDelete